In the role of Instructional Designer you will be:
• Work in close collaboration with subject matter experts to plan, design and develop training solutions using strong instructional design methodology, applying andragogy and forming competency-based evaluations to ensure training solutions are effective and aligned with business and compliance requirements.
• Structure different types of input material to create instructional content.
• Applying various instructional strategies, models, and theories to develop learning content to enhance learning transfer.
• Make modifications to existing modules.
• Creating/updating knowledge centre and quality review.
• Participate in the quality review
• 2+ years of eLearning instructional design in online learning
• Experience in storyboarding, graphic design, interactive videos
• Experience with Articulate Storyline is a plus
• English native speaker or equivalent fluency in English (speaking, reading, writing and comprehension)
• Keen attention to detail and accuracy in execution
• Ability to work independently and as part of a project team
• Preference for bachelor's degree in related discipline
• Get it done, ownership attitude
• Can be flexible in working across cultures